Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

James H. Lowe, upper right corner, was a wonderful father. This picture is circa 1976. My dad was reaching for my baby sister, Lori. My brothers, Jimmy and David, were playing with a float.
My dad has been gone for many years, but remains in our hearts. James Lowe never met his grandchildren or great grandchildren, but we, each of his children, have helped our families know him through our stories. I have a grandson named Spencer James in honor of this man.
This is my father-in-law and his sons. Jack Henry Taylor died when his oldest son, Gene, was only 8 years old. This is one of the few pictures of Jack Taylor with Dale, Mark, and Gene. I believe this picture was taken in 1967 when Gene was 7, Dale was 5, and Mark was 4. I have a grandson named Jack in honor of this man.
 
 


This is how Gene elected to spend Father's Day!

Wes and Carrie came out to Bohicket Marina after Wes got off from work.

The fishermen went fishing while Carrie, Spencer and I had dinner @ Freshfields.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment