Sunday, July 24, 2011

Horrible Bosses - a little comedy noir.

My s-i-l said this movie was quite funny. I have to agree as I laughed a lot throughout the movie. We decided to take in a grown up movie after taking Maddie home and this was the husband's choice. I am a little ashamed that I found it funny as it is filthy, but it was not as bad as Bad Santa.

We saw Bridesmaids a few weeks ago. While it had positive reviews, I found it only mildly funny at times, with too much time in between laughs. Sort of like most SNL shows of the last few years. Horrible Bosses was a much better movie with less lag time between laughs.

Charlotte saw Zoo Keeper in the next theatre. She said it was very funny and "we should see it." I don't think so unless it comes on HBO on a rainy winter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment