Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Books - a few I have recently enjoyed.

I read as I don't particularly care for television. I have been lazy about blogging about books I read as I don't want to write an overview or provide any lengthy critique as it takes time away from reading!

I generally choose to read fiction, download (and devour) "free" nook books, sometimes pay for an ebook, but prefer to spend my money on actual books I can read at the beach.


The following are the books I borrowed from the library and read in August and September.

Choosing the Wrong Guy, Gave Him the Wrong Finger - Beth Harbison.
Family Pictures - Jane Green
Nowhere But Home - Liza Palmer
Killing Kennedy - Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
Abide with Me - Sabin Willett
Sancturay Island - Lily Everett
Sweet Home Carolina - T. Lynn Ocean
Fool Me Once - T. Lynn Ocean
Porch Lights - Dorthea Benton Frank
Coming Up for Air - Patty Callahna Henry
Three Good Things - Wendy Francis
Redemption Mountian - Gerry Fitzgerald
Whistling Past the Graveyard - Susan Crandall
Sweet Thunder - Ivan Doig
The River of No Return - Bee Ridgeway
Unwritten - Charles Martin
Butch Cassidy - Wm. W. Johnstone


A favorite - The River of No Return by Bee Ridgeway - a first novel. I hope there is a sequel as this was the most intriguing time travel book I have read since I became a fan of Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series.

No comments:

Post a Comment