Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday Treats!

 
 
 
 
I had an early Mother's Day gift from Gene - two tickets to Little Big Town
@ The PAC. This was my 4th time seeing LBT (twice as an opening act, and now twice as headliners). They just keep getting better and better - the Fleetwood Mac of the 21st century.

Charlotte sent me a message to let me know that Candice advanced to the finale of American Idol. Hal, my Beaufort service coordinator, was at the home of one of our foster parents/relatives of Candice. Hal said that the 10 people gathered around the TV made more noise than he has heard in most bars and some concerts when it was announced that Candice had made it to the finale.
 
Vote for Candice Glover next week even if you don't watch AI or youtube performances. Candice is an incredible vocalist, a really nice person, and a resident of St. Helena Island in Beaufort County.

No comments:

Post a Comment