Saturday, February 18, 2012

SEWE Saturday

So much to see in one day so we didn't make it to everything.
This was my favorite painting and it is a $3000 reproduction. I asked if prints were available, but the answer was "no." The light, details, and imagery are incredible.
My tastes are eclectic. This bottlecap lab was also incredible (and not quite as expensive.)
Ok. I have 4 old windows from Ashley Hall that I bought for $20 from Page's in Mt. P. The chain and links cost more than that at Home Depot. The windows are hanging on our back yard wood fence and now I know what to do with them! This was $300.00 Umm,a mirror for backing, lots of stuff around the house to put in it already, some water sealant. I'll bet I can do this for less than $50.00
We both entered the drawing for this. I am not usually lucky enough to win stuff so I might have to check this out for possible purchase. Light weight, many different combinations for the interior, beats the heck out of sleeping on the ground. Maybe we can go back to spring and fall camping on Hunting Island.
A few pictures of the rescued wildlife from the Busch Gardens Tampa program at the Gaillard. We missed the Jack Hanna program, but passed Mr. Hanna in the hall @ Charleston Place. A good day made even better with lunch at the Mello Mushroom and dinner at the Taco Spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment