Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Mr. Turkey Trotter with his $35 tshirt and tag.
So, I left him as he lined up with 6000 other trotters at Marion Square. I walked down King, crossed over Broad to Meeting where I waited on the runners. 20 minutes after the runners began to pass, I saw Mr. Trotter flash by in a blur. I walked with the walkers down the rest of Meeting to the Battery, back up King to Broad, crossed back over to Meeting, up to Charleston Place for a bathroom break and to check out the decorations, then back up Meeting to Marion Square. Same distance and didn't pay $35.
One of the many trees in Charleston Place.
Then it was back home to wake up the kiddies. Charlotte actually helped rake the neighbor's yard.
Carrie eventually got up in time for a 4:00 pm meal.

The trotter had great fun using his new smoker on a turkey breast.

No comments:

Post a Comment